There are so many types of mattresses available these days -- and even more mattress reviews and guides – that choosing the best mattress for you can be more difficult and time-consuming than you thought.
To narrow the mattress field and help your buying research, a recommendation would be to look at the hybrid mattress because it is considered the best option for the combination sleeper or those who share a bed with a partner.
What is a combination sleeper, you might ask? It’s someone who usually changes sleep position during the night and doesn’t strongly prefer to stay on his side, back or stomach.
Why Choose a Hybrid Mattress?
Perhaps this information about the hybrid mattress can get you closer to a great night’s sleep:
- You get the best of both worlds by combining innerspring coil system and layers of specialty memory foam elements.
- Easier to move and change positions with innersprings as opposed to all-foam construction.
- Offers some bounce, or responsiveness, that many people like to have in their bed.
The benefits of the hybrid mattress can be found in the Agility by Therapedic. Here are nine reasons why:
- The combination of a layer of latex atop a gel memory foam layer provides comfort and conformity, while avoiding the “sinking” feeling many complain of with an all-foam construction.
- Its five-zoned latex foam is breathable and provides extra support where you need it most in the shoulders and hips, more flex for the head, back and feet for just the right overall surface feel.
- About 1,000 individually wrapped mini micro-coils in this hybrid means the mattress responds quickly to movement while also minimizing motion disturbance, unlike other coil systems.
- The bio-based gel memory foam as a transitional layer and helps with energy absorption and provides pressure relief.
- The quality base foam layer offers added support and durability.
- All the foam used in the Agility are certified for safety and non-toxicity.
- With the CertiPUR-US label, it means the foams are made without ozone depleters; PBDE flame retardants; mercury, lead and other heavy metals; formaldehyde; and phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission.
- Agility’s top latex layer is Okeo-Tex Standard 100, Class 1 certified, the highest standard that guarantees the foam is safe for use by babies and children.
- Made in the U.S. by a top mattress brand known for quality products and service.
If you enjoy the feel of a plush mattress and these nine solid reasons still aren’t enough, then sleeping is believing and the Agility’s 100-night trial makes it easy and risk-free for you to experience the comfort.
You’ve got nothing to lose but sleep.